Recently played

Sunday, April 8, 2012

What is this what is this... ?

I've been playing boardgames for almost 5 years already but have only recently gotten more active in playing boardgames. In addition, I now have at least 2 regular gaming groups which enable me to play a lot of boardgames and even the latest hotness thanks to members of these gaming groups. Finally, I have also had a hand in hosting regular meetups at my place, lunch time in office or at other locations.
I have started writing reviews and am planning on other exciting opportunities with regards to boardgaming and so, given all of this, I have decided to share my thoughts on the boardgames i've been playing and hope you the reader will enjoy my reviews, opinions and share yours as well with me!
Its a Small world after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment